March Students Of The Month

Paige Fisher, Editor

Rylee Rodich

Rylee is a senior at Sheridan. She has maintained a GPA of 3.93 throughout her high school career. At school Rylee is a member of National Honor Society, student council, as well as class treasurer. Rylee is also a part of Sheridan’s gymnastics and track teams.

Over the past four years Rylee has been a four-year letter man in both track and gymnastics. She is also a four time Academic All-Ohio winner, and a four time All-District winner.

In her free time Rylee enjoys the outdoors while working out, hiking, and kayaking. She also spends a lot of her free time listening to music and hanging out with her friends.

They [my parents] are always pushing me to do my best at everything, they support me no matter what, and always believe in me.”

The biggest mentors in Rylee’s life have been her parents:

After high school Rylee is planning on attending The Ohio State University, main campus, to major in nursing.

A quote that inspires Rylee: “Life is what you make it.”-Unknown

Jordan Barnett

Jordan is also a senior; he maintained a GPA of 3.40 for the past four years. At Sheridan Jordan is a writer for the school newspaper, as well as participating in football, wrestling, and FCA.

Within these extracurricular activities Jordan is three-time football varsity letter man, won first team All-District and was honorable mention All-Ohio. He won MVL wrestler of the year in 2019; placingĀ  seventh at the state wrestling meet, and setting the sophomore wins record. Along with this, he was also a state qualifier for the 2020 state wrestling meet.

Jordan enjoys kayaking, working out, fishing and playing with his animals outside. He also likes to go out to eat, watch TV, play video games, and hangout with friends and family.

Shawn taught me how to love wrestling, again, and not only taught me how to be a great wrestler, but a great person and christian. ”

His biggest mentor in life has been Shawn Enright.

After high school Jordan plans on attending a university to continue his wrestling career, but is still undecided on where that will be. He will major in sports medicine in hopes of one day becoming a sports medicine physician.

A quote that inspires Jordan: “It’s not about how heavy the work load is, it’s how you carry it.” -Lou Holtz