February Students of the Month

Paige Fisher

Paige Fisher

Paige Fisher is a senior at Sheridan and has maintained a GPA of 3.85 throughout her high school career.  She is a member of national honor society and editor-in-chief of the school newspaper The General Idea.

Paige has earned the status of gold or silver renaissance every semester of her high school career (Gold is equivalent to a 4.0 GPA and silver is equal to 3.0 and up, this status earns the student discounts at local restaurants and a members only lunch once a year). In addition to this, she earned a varsity letter in her Junior year in volleyball and is a member of the track team.

Her hobbies include: Reading classic books, shopping, and spending time with people she cares about.

One of her mentors is Chloe Martin (a Sheridan alumni) because she is kind and caring while also being a strong person.

After high school Paige plans to attend Ohio University and major in journalism, while she hopes to work for a national newspaper one day.

A quote that inspires her is, “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel”.

Logan Farmer

Logan Farmer is a senior at Sheridan High school, he has held a GPA of 3.5 throughout his high school career.

He is a well decorated baseball player, earning his varsity letter his freshmen year, all Muskingum League 1st team,

Logan Farmer

2018 rookie of the year, 2019 RBI leader, and 2019 all south district 2nd team.

Logan’s hobbies include working, hunting, fishing, and spending money.

His mentors include his father, Josh Farmer and his mother Robin Farmer. His parents push him to do his best in school and sports.

After high school Logan plans to work for Harris and Heavener Excavating.

A quote that inspires him is, “You only live once”.

The General Idea • Copyright 2021 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in