September Students of the Month

Grace Conrad

Throughout Grace’s high school career she has managed to maintain a GPA of 3.995. Grace is extremely involved at Sheridan High School. She has been a member of the varsity volleyball and basketball teams for four years. In addition to this she is part of the National Honor Society, Yearbook staff, FCA, and the MVL leadership team.

You’ve got to dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.”

— William W. Purkey

Grace has a plethora of accomplishments from the past four years, a few of these include: three varsity letters from both volleyball and basketball, being second team all-Ohio for volleyball, and being voted MVL offensive player of the year for volleyball back in 2019.

Her biggest mentor has been her older sister Emma. Grace has always looked up to her sister for academics, sports, and many other areas of her life.

After high school Grace plans on attending Ohio Northern University in Ada to study mechanical engineering, and play on their volleyball team.

Cauy Sprankle

Cauy Sprankle has maintained a GPA of 3.5 throughout his high school career.  He is the manager of the Sheridan’s boys’ basketball team and is a member of the Future Farmers of America (FFA). Cauy has accomplished several things over the last four years. These include: being a part of Renaissance, as well as, having several grade point average awards. Some of Cauy’s interests are basketball, showing pigs at the fair, hunting, fishing, and hanging out with his friends.

Cauy has many mentors in his life. One of these mentors is Si Robertson, from Duck Dynasty; he looks up to Si because he makes Cauy laugh and Si has a deeply passionate outlook on life. Conor Mcgregor is another mentor because he strives for greatness. The last two mentors are students at Sheridan High School and friends of Cauy’s: Landen Russell and Jayden Wofter. Landen always strives to be the best person he can be and Jayden consistently lends a hand and is kind and caring.

You can’t have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage work ethic. ”

After high school Cauy plans on attending The Ohio State University and majoring in sports management in hopes of becoming an NBA agent in the future.