April Students of the Month

Back to Article
Back to Article

April Students of the Month

Our April Students of the Month, Claire Montgomery and Adam Boyle. Photo taken by Hunter Dishon.

Adam Boyle

Adam Boyle has maintained a GPA of 4.0 throughout his high school career. He is a member of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and the National Honor Society. He is also the Vice President of his 4-H group the Somerset Go-Getters. He has accomplished 3 varsity football letters, 2 varsity basketball letters, 2x All-MVL football team, 2x Elks player of the week, 5x MVL Scholar-Athlete, 8x Principals List, and 8x Gold Renaissance.

Some of Adam’s hobbies and interests are playing and watching football, fishing, and hanging with his friends and family. A mentor for him has been his football coach and teacher, Mr. Paul Culver III. He has taught him how and why to be the best man, student, and teammate that he can be.

After his time here at Sheridan High School, he plans to attend Ohio University to major in Engineering Technology and Management while serving in the Ohio Army National Guard.

“If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds’ worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it, and—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!”

— Rudyard Kipling

Our April Students of the Month, Claire Montgomery and Adam Boyle. Photo Credit:  Hunter Dishon.

Claire Montgomery

Claire Montgomery has maintained a GPA of 3.7 throughout her high school career. She is a member of Yearbook and 4-H, she plays basketball and runs track, and she attends the Blessed Sacrament Church.

She is a 3-year letter in basketball and a 4-year letter in track. She has been an Honor Roll and Principal’s List student throughout her time here at Sheridan. Her hobbies are walking her dog, running, and showing her pigs at the fair. A big mentor for her has been her dad because he is always there for her and he pushes her to always do her best.

After high school Claire plans to attend COTC in the fall, majoring in Radiology Science.

“Live for today, not for tomorrow.”

— Unknown