February Students of the Month

The February Students of the Month are Blake Johnson and Elizabeth Clouse.

Elizabeth Clouse

Elizabeth has maintained a GPA of 3.75 throughout her high school career and is an active member in Student Council, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and Varsity Golf. Elizabeth has many accomplishments, some of which are: Academic Letter Winner, Varsity Letter Winner, and being a member of Sheridan’s 2017-18 and 2018-19 chapters of National Honor Society. She loves to spend her free time hanging out with friends and family, reading, golfing, and playing with dogs. Elizabeth also likes to express her artistic abilities by drawing and painting often.

Elizabeth biggest supporter and mentor is her mother because she always has a smile on her face and finds a way to stay positive in any situation. A quote that Elizabeth lives by, that came from her mother is “If THAT is the worst thing that happens to you today, then y

ou must be having a pretty good day”. This just shows how positive her mother is and how she reminds Elizabeth that things could always be worse than they are.

Elizabeth has not yet decided on a college to attend, but she plans to attend a university in which she will major in history. She would love to work in museums all over the world and explore many countries and their cultures.

Blake Johnson

Blake has maintained a GPA of 3.2 in his high school career and has been an avid member of Sheridan’s FFA for many years. He serves as the chaplin for the FFA organization. In his free time, he enjoys anything related to trucks, such as pulling or working on trucks. He also likes to spend time hanging out with friends.

Blake looks up to both Mr. Breagal and his father as mentors. He says that Mr. Breagal has taught him many things, and has shown an interest in him as well as his hobbies.

Blake’s lives by this quote from Ricky Bobby, “If you ain’t 1st you’re last”.

After High School, Blake plans to follow his passion for trucks and open a tire shop.